Advanced Placement Exam Registration
High School Resources > Advanced Placement Exam Registration
2020-21 AP Testing Information
The College Board has provided teachers and students many new tools and resources to help improve performance.
In order to register to take AP exams, students must do the following by Monday, November 6:
- Sign up for a College Board Account.
- Join your teacher’s class on AP Classroom. (Ask your teacher for the join code OR if you are not in an AP class but wish to take the exam, you can get the join code for your exam from your counselor.)
- Indicate whether or not you will be taking the AP exam for your class(es) in your AP Classroom.
- Payment will be collected at a later date.
- Register on AP Classroom by Monday, November 6, 2020
- Due to COVID-19, payment will be collected during the second semester and there will be no cancellation fees this year
- Most AP classes will begin during the first semester. If your AP class does not begin until the second semester, your teacher will communicate alternative deadlines after the class starts.
- If you are not in an AP class but wish to take the AP exam, you can get the join code for your exam from your counselor.
Cost: We will communicate the cost at the beginning of the second semester, before the payment deadline.
- There is no cancellation fee this year. Students are encouraged to sign up for exams.