The AAPS Summer ESL Academy (SESLA) serves multilingual students entering grades 4 - 8 in the 2021-22 school year. During this three-week program, students will engage in a project-based curriculum that supports math, literacy, and English language skills. All classes will be held in person at Huron High School.
- Develop English language reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills
- Develop math skills
- Build relationships with teachers and peers
- June 21st - July 9th
- Monday - Friday (No School July 5)
- Enrollment is by invitation based on student data and teacher recommendations. Parents of invited students will receive an email with registration information the week of May 18th.
Questions? Please contact:
- SESLA Principal: Evelyn Daugherty (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Administrative Assistant (email@example.com)
Sample Student Schedule: