Summer English as a Second Language Academy (SESLA)
The AAPS SESLA program is a three-week remote learning program designed to help 4th - 8th-grade students with reading and math. The program includes both teacher-led small group sessions (using video conferencing) and independent work for students.
- Develop math skills
- Develop literacy (reading) skills
- Develop strategies for learning online
- Build relationships with teachers and peers
June 22nd-July 10th (No School July 3)
Monday - Friday (No School July 3)
Sample Student Schedule:
Enrollment is by invitation based on student data and teacher recommendation. Parents of invited students will receive an email with registration information the week of May 18th.
Questions? Please contact:
- SESLA Principal: Evelyn Daugherty email@example.com
- Administrative Assistant: Brandy Kline firstname.lastname@example.org