Scarlett Summer Learning Academy (SLA)
The Scarlett Summer Learning Academy (SLA) serves rising 6th - 8th graders at Scarlett Middle School. During this three-week program, students will engage in a project-based curriculum that supports both math and literacy skills. All classes will be held in person at Mitchell Elementary School.
- Develop math skills
- Develop literacy (reading) skills
- Build relationships with teachers and peers
- June 14th - June 30th
- Monday - Friday (No school June 19th)
Sample Student Schedule:8:00 - 8:30Breakfast in ClassroomStructured Games8:30 - 9:00Circle of Power & Respect9:00 - 10:15Rotations/Project Block(Literacy & Math Focus)10:15 - 10:45Break10:45 - 12:10Rotations/Project Block(Literacy & Math Focus)12:10 - 12:30Closing Circle
- Enrollment is by invitation based on student data and teacher recommendations. Parents of invited students will receive an email with registration information the week of May 18th.
Questions? Please contact:
- SESLA Principal: Ryan Soupal (email@example.com)
- Administrative Assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org)