Student Work Permits

  • Applying For A Work Permit

    • Please fill out the appropriate work permit application form (see below).
    • Complete sections 1 and 2 of the form and bring it to your school office.
    • While we encourage you to apply at your home HS, you may contact any of the offices who will be able to assist you:

      • Huron High School:
        Huron Offices will be closed starting Monday, June 19th until the end of July.
        Open to the public: 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM, Monday-Friday
        2727 Fuller Rd.

        Liz Theisen
      • Pioneer High School:
        Open to the public:  8:30 AM to 2:30 PM, Monday-Friday
        601 W. Stadium Blvd.

        Melissa Hosman
      • Skyline High School:
        Open to the public: 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday-Thursday
        2552 N. Maple Rd.

        Brodie Brockie

    Work Permit Form, Under 16 years of age (CA-6)

    Work Permit Form, 16-17 year-olds (CA-7)

    Middle school students (14 years and older): Contact your middle school office.

    Ann Arbor residents not enrolled in the AAPS:
    If your student lives within the AAPS district boundaries, but is not currently enrolled in an AAPS high school, please contact the high school in whose boundaries you reside using the contact list above. 

    For questions, please email: