AAPS COVID Metrics Dashboard (Archive)
AAPS Considerations to Guide Reopening Decisions
- Student needs, including the needs and risks experienced among our most vulnerable students, families, and neighborhoods,
- Availability of COVID testing and timely results,
- Capacity for completing prompt contact tracing efforts,
- Level and trend of COVID community spread,
- Level of strain on community healthcare and hospital infrastructure,
- Progress of COVID Vaccination process,
- Ability to ensure that all in the AAPS - including students, families and staff - consistently complete the mitigation protocols when we return to schools,
- Number of AAPS cases
COVID Metrics FAQs
What is the purpose of the metrics?
How have the metrics evolved?
Is AAPS doing anything else besides tracking these metrics?
Where did these metrics come from?
Why are there there metrics for cases per 100,000 and cases per 1,000,000?
Why aren’t metrics for COVID hospitalizations and deaths included?
How much do cases on the U of M campus impact the rest of Ann Arbor?