Open enrollment is available from
Monday, 11/5/2018 until Monday, 11/19/2018
Please visit www.AAPS.bswift.com to review your current benefits and make any desired plan changes for the new plan year.
- If you do not request any changes for 2019, your current enrollments will automatically renew except for your 2019 flexible spending account elections.
- You must physically enroll to have health care and dependent care flexible spending account allocations effective 1/1/2019.
- Please review the new plan information closely. After you have completed your enrollments, be sure to click the agree button on your Enrollment Summary page.
AAPS is excited to provide an enhanced benefits enrollment process to all employees through our new online enrollment system!
We want to make sure the experience is smooth and easy for all so here are a few key items to remember before you login to complete your benefits enrollment:
- Click this link for How to Enroll guide.
- Make sure you have all dependent social security numbers at hand when you get ready to complete your online benefits enrollment. If you have any dependents enrolled onto AAPS benefits, you will have to enter their social security numbers in the system in order to proceed with enrolling them onto benefits. Social security numbers are required for dependents by the insurance carriers.
- For assistance, see below:
Open Enrollment is in the month of November, with elections effective January 1st of every year.
All changes in coverage (marriage, birth, death, divorce, etc) must be made within 30 days of the event.
Office of Retirement Services1-800-381-5111 Kapnick/Flexible Spending Account1-888-263-4656LifeBalance Employee Assistance Program (EAP)User ID: annarborPassword: schools1-877-259-3785
Use links to the left for benefit details of specific employee groups.