SACC Online Registration Process
ENROLLMENT FOR FALL 2019
Important program information for the 2019-2020 school year:
- We diligently strive to serve families who need before and after school child care. Due to staffing and space constraints, we cannot guarantee a spot for every child.
- Where there is a waitlist, we recommend having alternative arrangements for care. Families are contacted in the order of application as space becomes available. Visit the Parent Portal to see a current summary.
- If your child has special needs, please submit your application at least four weeks in advance.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR CHILD CARE IN 3 STEPS
- All families are required to enroll online.
- Please note that there is a non-refundable $60 enrollment fee ($55 for each additional child) required at the time of registration.
- The online registration system may be accessed via the Parent Portal: www.ezchildtrack.com/aareced/parent. This site is not compatible with smart phones or with Safari browsers. Mac users should use Chrome or Firefox browsers.
1. Set up your account
Families who have been with us before should use a returning family sign in box to avoid creating a duplicate account. Please call the office at (734) 994-2300 ext 53253 if you are not sure whether you have an account.
2. Select a schedule option
Choose either the Standard Program or the Flex Program See the Parent Handbook for a full description of these two program options.
3. Pay the $60 Registration fee