SACC Online Registration Process
HOW TO ENROLL IN THE 2017-18 CHILD CARE PROGRAM AT YOUR SCHOOL
(2018-19 Enrollment will open soon. Stay tuned!)
Enrollments submitted by any Wednesday are eligible to begin care no earlier than the following school Monday, but certain considerations can delay your start date further. When enrolling, please bear in mind that certain health and special needs may require extra processing time and that there can be waiting lists at some sites.
All families are required to enroll online. Please note that there is a non-refundable $60 enrollment fee for each child required at the time of registration. Families without computer access can enroll at the Rec & Ed office.
Families can access the online registration system using the following URL: www.ezchildtrack.com/aareced/parent. This site is not compatible with smart phones or with Safari browsers. Mac users should use Chrome or Firefox browsers.
When you enter the URL in the address bar, you will see the Parent Portal Login screen. This screen has three boxes:
Returning Parents Sign-In:
Returning customers who already have a password log in here.
Existing Parents Sign Up:
This box is for past customers who do not have a password (usually customers who had a child in the program before 2013). Enter your registered email address (the address associated with the account) and click on the “Sign Up” button. A confirmation screen will appear. An email message will be sent to the registered email address along with a TEMPORARY password. Follow the instructions to create your personal password. On the next confirmation screen, click the "Sign In" button and use your new password to access the Parent Portal and register for care.
New Parents Open Account:
This box is for families who are completely new to the AAPS SACC program, including participating Rec & Ed families who have never enrolled in Child Care. Note: Families who have been with us before should not click on this link as it may create a duplicate account. Please call the office at (734) 994-2300 if you are unclear as to whether you have an account.
To Register for Child Care:
Choose either the 2017-18 Flex Program (Variable Weekly Schedule) or Standard Program (Stable Weekly Schedule). See the Parent Handbook for a full description of these two program options.
- Identify the desired program from the list and click on that program’s REGISTER button. Clicking on REGISTER will take you to the “My Account” page.
- Any changes to the Primary Account Holder, Secondary Account Holder, or Emergency Contacts may be made on this page. Note: Fields marked with a red bar must be filled in in order to advance to the next page.
- Click on the My Children button.
- You can edit existing child(ren)'s details on this page. When you select the desired SCHOOL, SITE and START DATE for the child, all available programs will load with the scheduled times and fees. Select the days your child(ren) will attend for each program (minimum 2 sessions per week). (Note: The GRADE field for existing children cannot be edited. If your child's grade or another uneditable field needs correction, just e-mail our office after enrolling, at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click on Terms & Conditions. All fields are mandatory and must be answered and initialed.
- Enter all required payment details, including the person who is making the payment and the payment method. The $60.00 registration fee per child is non-refundable and is not covered by scholarships. Click on the submit button.
- Click on the Home icon.
- A Pending Approval notification will appear in the Registration section. Your registration is now in queue for approval. Once your application has been approved you will receive email notification. Your child(ren) may not attend any SACC program until the registration has been approved and a start date confirmed by e-mail.
Address questions regarding the online registration process to (734)994-2300 x 53253 or by emailing email@example.com
Finally, please take some time to familiarize yourself with the Parent Portal. The Parent Portal enables families to:
- Register a child for a program
- Make payments online
- Sign up for auto-pay
- View/print statement reports
- Download the SACC Parent Handbook and other forms
- Contact us to request a schedule change or notify us of an early withdrawal
- View calendar of events
- Print tax statements
- Click My Account to view your demographic information.
- Click Contact Us to send us an email.
- The Information section of the Home page will contain all important notifications/bulletins, forms (including medication and allergy forms) and calendar dates for you to view.
- The Registration section of the Home page provides registration and enrollment details concerning your child(ren). You will be able to register for future programs here.
- The Payments & Statements section of the Home page will show you your current balance and allow you to make payments online. You can also view and print statements showing fees and payments over a selected date range. Tax statements are available here by mid-January every year.
For detailed instructions on how to use the various feautures in the Parent Portal, click Help to access the Parent Portal User Guide.