The Westerman Preschool & Family Center is the home of several Ann Arbor Public School & Washtenaw Intermediate School District programs.
- Early On (Speech, Physical and/or Occupational Therapy)
- Community Special Education Services
- Free Head Start Program
- Free Great Start Readiness Program
- Early Childhood Special Education Program
For more information or to have your child evaluated please contact our Evaluation Team at 734-994-2303, ext. 56500.
To begin evaluation services you will be asked to fill out an Evaluation Enrollment Packet
* Please Note - Enrollment Packets have been customized for each program from the AAPS Enrollment Forms, therefore, please disregard page numbers.