Black Tie Blue Jeans Fundraiser
Silent and Live Auction • Hors d'oeuvres • Games • Dancing
$25.00 per Ticket * Adults Only
The goal of our fundraiser is to raise money to support PTO’s mission:
The PTO's mission is to make every Thurston child's potential a reality by serving engaging and empowering our teachers, families and community to advocate for our children employing the core values of Diversity, Inclusion, Respect, Equity, Commitment and Accountability.
What will happen at Black Tie Blue Jeans 2019?
- You'll enjoy an evening poolside at the beautiful clubhouse at North Oaks -- 3237 Ardley Ave.
- Once there you'll enjoy complimentary hors d'oeuvres and assorted alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Catered by Skosh Catering – Dessert and Coffee Service provided by Sweetwater Cafe.
- You can browse our silent auction items and bid using 32auctions app
- You can test your skill or press your luck with several pay to play games for great prizes
- Enjoy music and dancing on the patio.
- We will end the night with an exciting live auction where you are encouraged to bid on unique items/experiences such as a thirty-minute ride along on the M1 Concourse Racetrack in your choice of one of two vehicles.
- Our goal is to support Thurston's PTO while providing a great experience for the entire community.
What is Black Tie Blue Jeans?
We define it as dressed up Blue Jeans. Something a bit nicer than you'd wear to the park with the kids. At Thurston we are a caring and committed community, but we are NOT fussy.
The short answer: It's more important that you come and show your support than what you are wearing when you arrive.
NO DRESS CODE
Just Adult Only fun – If you choose to drink, please be sure to have a plan to get home safely.
Leave the kids at home, grab some dinner then come enjoy an evening of fun. Thurston you’ve been waiting for a chance to get to know other adults at the school. Spending a few hours on a Saturday night raising money for the school might just be the chance you’ve been looking for. BTBJ 2019 is an awesome way for Thurston adults (past, present and future) to start a new school year – making new friends and supporting the school community.
If you cannot attend BTBJ, please consider making a donation