Winter Giving Resources
Below are resources available to AAPS families and students during the Winter Giving Season
Holiday Meal Food Resources
Winter Clothing and Gifts
- Eligible to residents of Washtenaw County
- Application will be open Weds Dec 1 at 9am-Weds Dec 8th at Midnight
- To apply from Dec 1-Dec 8, complete this form
- Completing the Application does not guarantee assistance
- Holiday Assistance Flyer
- The Warm The Children (WTC) program provides children with new warm clothing: coats, hats, boots, mittens and other essentials at the start of Michigan’s winter season.
- All WTC requests are received through AAPS Social Workers
- Families can contact their school or social worker for assistance with this program.
Washtenaw County MDHHS Holiday Assistance
- Families with an MDHHS Case Worker should contact their caseworker for the application to this program.
- Program where families can request toys and individuals can donate toys.
- The Secret Santa Society of Ypsi is a volunteer run organization that provides gifts to families in Ypsilanti.
- Help someone you know by paying all or a portion of their DTE Energy bill.
- Learn more here.